Quality Dog Behaviour Training & Owner Confidence
- A leading top rated dog behavioural & training service in the Solihull & West Midlands region – kind, professional and ethical. Yes! Good Dog has helped hundreds of dog owners and to date over 80 different breed types. Let us help you!
One of the first things I hear from the great dog owners I work with is “I love my dog but I need help with some behaviour issues…..”
- Is your dog reacting aggressively to other dogs? snappy or growly over toys? house soiling? nervous? jumping up? nipping? barking? chasing? Or generally very excitable?
- Are the issues getting progressively worse despite your best efforts?
- Are you worried about the future for you and your dog?
- Do you long for a calmer more balanced dog that you can enjoy your time with?
- Have you a new puppy? that you need help with or require puppy training classes?
- Have you re-homed a new dog and are finding some behaviours challenging?
Let us help you bring some ‘happy times’ back to you and your dog!
Yes! Good Sniffer Dog – Fancy an MI5 sniffer dog? do something completely different with your dog? For more information check out Yes! Good Dog Scent Work in the menu tab above.
“I was incredibly impressed with Mandy’s services and expertise when it comes to dog training and methods in changing dogs behaviours. I found her to be very professional but also very welcoming and friendly. She has a mountain of knowledge when it comes to dogs and different behaviours. Charlotte- South Yardley
“I contacted Mandy after researching and speaking with a variety of behaviourists. Instantly I knew she was the person I needed to help me. Mandy is incredibly knowledgeable with a focused and sensitive approach, she made my extremely anxious rescue dog relax in her company and gave me brilliant advice and guidance. It’s clear she understands dog behaviour and was able to put a bespoke plan together to enable me to help my dog. I cannot recommend Mandy enough, she takes her time and really supports you which makes all the difference for the better. Thanks so much Mandy” Tracey & Henry
Can’t recommend highly enough, our dog Bear is a 60kg, 11 month old Alaskan Shepherd who is stubborn as anything and he started showing aggression towards friends and strangers. With Mandy’s help Bear is now like a different dog. He’s calmer, friendlier and more trusting. Mandy was brilliant with him and us. 10/10, Many thanks again! Steph & Matt – Wootton Wawen
Again he did really well. Mandy gives great advice and I didn’t feel she was judging me at all, and when you’ve got a reactive dog you worry about what other people with think. Overall, fantastic service and I would recommend Yes! Good Dog to anyone” Helen & Duke
Learn more about Mandy’s history and training ethos. http://yesgooddog.co.uk/about/
Mandy offers behaviour advice for new rescue adoptees for Dog Watch UK re-homing and Yes! Good Dog Charity Social Walks