When securing any of the offered services from Amanda Rigby, at Yes! Good Dog you are therefore accepting the following Terms & Conditions listed below.
- On agreeing the service from Yes! Good Dog, the initial requested deposit falls due prior to your Yes! Good Dog Session(s) commencing. Payment methods will be advised directly.
- All necessary forms/questionnaires are to be completed and returned prior to your Yes! Good Dog session(s) / A full telephone consult on your dog’s behaviour history is also acceptable. This will be advised in initial contact.
- The cost is advised at the time of booking. The full payment less any deposit paid is due at the end of first or main session (if a the programme has split sessions).
- Please give at least seven days notice if rescheduling your session, this enables the session time to be allocated to another client. In the event of cancellation of the entire pre-booked service, any deposit paid will be refunded if seven days notice prior to the allocated appointment is given. No deposit refund will be due if notice given is under seven days.
- I do not allow any adverse equipment at my sessions which cause fear and pain to a dog, items such a electric collars, prong/pinch collars, choke or check chains.
- I reserve the right to advise a veterinary consultation if I feel your dog’s behavioural issues may be linked to a medical issue. Any pain or medical related condition needs attention prior to commencing on any new behaviour modification plan.
- Area coverage is a 10 mile radius from B90 postcode, an additional fuel charge of 45p per mile will be applied over the radius coverage on full behavioural modification programmes. Area coverage is a 3 mile radius for 1-2-1 training and puppy parenting sessions, an additional fuel charge of 45p per mile will be applied over the radius.
- Please read your finalised Behavioural Modification Plan & given reports carefully taking particular note of the information provided within the safety note of the advice offered to keep any risk factors concerning aggression, reactivity and prey response issues to a minimal. Contact me directly for any clarification regarding safety issues relevant to your case.
- Results are dependent upon the owner commitment to the programme by working consistently with your dog after or inbetween sessions to gain and sustain the best results.
- Photography/Video Footage – Photographs or video footage may be taken whilst working together. Personal details will not be disclosed. These are used for future referencing, education for other clients and for advertising services on the Yes! Good Dog Website or Social Media. If you do not permit this please advise me directly.
Please see My Pledge