Why chose canine massage?
- Has your dog been injured?
- Does your dog experience ongoing intermittent lameness, which is proving difficult to pin-point?
- Does your dog work or compete in dog sports where they are likely to experience repetitive strain?
- Has your dog become withdrawn, and you’ve noticed a general lack of enthusiasm or other similar behavioural changes?
- Does your dog struggle with simple tasks like getting up after rest and going up and down stairs or have they simply slowed down?
- Does your dog have a diagnosed condition such as hip/elbow dysplasia, osteoarthritis, spondylosis, patella subluxation (think the ‘Jack Russell hop’)?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, then Galen Myotherapy could help.
We apply individual specialist massage techniques using Galen’s ground-breaking choice-led protocol and based on detailed postural and environmental assessments. Practically every lameness in a dog will be from a muscular problem and most of the conditions are as a result of underlying conditions, old injuries or repetitive strains. Galen Myotherapy delivers effective and measurable results within 1-3 sessions for many chronic conditions and situations.
Galen’s guiding principles: What makes Galen Myotherapy unique?
- Choice led treatment
- Owner empowerment
- High level of specialist knowledge and training
- Behavioural understanding
- Sharing of knowledge
- Continual development
All Galen Myotherapists are fully qualified and insured and only work with dogs that have a signed veterinary consent form that adheres to the 1966 UK Veterinary Act.
Click on a hero to find out more about them and get in touch