Yes! Good Dog Youth ClubAdolescent Dog Training - Group Classes in Solihull
YGD Youth Club is especially for the young adolescent dog (6-12 months of age on enrolling)
At YGD Youth Club we highlight and address potential problem areas within this age range and build a solid foundation for a well behaved happy adult dog.
A fun packed itinerary of motivational learning through encouragement utilising positive reinforcement training and continued socialisation.
Youth Club embeds your young dog’s earlier puppy training and enhances focus and promotes further relationship bonding between you and your dog.
Your youth dog should have a basic level of obedience and be friendly towards other dogs.
A variety of topics covering:
- Refresh and advance on your dog’s loose lead walking skills
- Brain games to build up self-control
- Recall games to sharpen up the ‘come’ cue
- Good choice game training
- A taster in early agility cues and practice with low level equipment
- Get your dog’s nose working in the great activity of scent work
All to offer your four legged youth physical and mental stimulation.
“Learning the fun way”
Yes! Good Dog Youth Club £98 (six classes)
Venue: Solihull Lodge Community Centre B90 1NH
*Course of six sessions (weekly)l
At classes held in a large hall at social distancing
- July 30th 7:30 – 8.30pm
- Sept 10th 7.30 – 8.30pm
- For ages 6 – 12 months on course commencement.
- Dogs must have a basic level of obedience and get along with people and other dogs
Great training class, really well run and lovely personalised advice. Jessie really enjoyed her Youth Club classes and we learnt a lot!
We had such fun at the Yes! Good Puppy Academy. Mandy and Sam were amazing … kind, patient and so helpful with every aspect of the training. Harley thoroughly enjoyed herself each week and we’re really sad it’s come to an end. I can highly recommend Mandy and Harley will be attending as much training as is available for her. Thank you so much for everything
It’s a great experience with lots of practical advice. We have done two courses for two dogs each (general and specialized training), very helpful