1-2-1 ‘Walk This Way’ Lead Walking PackageHelp! My dog is a persistent lead puller
Are you looking to improve your walk with your dog?
*COVID19 Notification as of 3rd December 2020
1-2-1’s fully booked until Feb ’21 – Please email to register your details for future allocation : Online services available booking Jan’ 21
To gain a nice comfortable walk can seem a big challenge for you and your dog to get right. It can be a battle of strength and willpower. Frustration sets in and can damage the relationship you have with your dog. Your dog walk should be a pleasurable and bonding experience for both ends of the lead.
How Mandy can help
Mandy of Yes! Good Dog Behaviour & Training has developed The Walk This Way Course of sessions to help you and your dog work on achieving a more pleasurable walking experience.
“Encouragement not punishment”
‘Walk This Way’ Lead Walking Course – £189.00
What’s in the course?
- Knowing your dog’s true motivators
- Gaining focus
- Your dog understanding what position to be in whilst you walk
- You will learn a step by step simple and effective lead walking programme to train your dog, lessening the confusion that you or your dog may have been experiencing
- Learn about how different environments and distractions can set you back and how to overcome these
Yes! Good Dog Covid19 1-2-1 Session Regulations Yes! Good Dog – Covid19 – 1-2-1 Session Policy Revision 14th September 2020
What you will need:
- Some soft tasty treats
- A treat pouch
- A dog training clicker (optional)
- A reasonable length training lead, not too short
Important Course Information
- The course comprises of three one to one sessions
- Sessions will take place in your home, garden and surrounding area
- No aversive training equipment is permitted such as check/choke chains, shock collars or spray and noise aversion methods
- No flexi/extendable lead are permitted
- Payment plans are available on request
- No refund is given on sessions cancelled or rescheduled in the event of less than a seven-day notice period
- This course is not applicable for dogs with known reactive issues such as barking, lunging, or aggression to people or other dogs or reactivity to traffic. Please contact Mandy direct to discuss these types of behaviour concerns
- Post code areas covered B13, B14, B26, B27, B28, B47, B90, B91, B92, B93, B94, B95
(a small surcharge per sessions may be applied if out of 3-mile area coverage of B90)
Hi, just thought you would like to know how well Bear is doing with his walking and everyday he is getting better. Never thought we’d get him walking like this 😊. He loves it as well, gets excited for training time. Thank you so much.
Two sessions so far for Hugo and Bear with Mandy. She is fantastic and she’s helped with lead walking and recall back to us.
Mandy was fantastic, her knowledge, her guidance and understanding of our dogs needs were amazing – helping us with an issue with the fear of wearing a harness – we have one happy dog again – I would highly recommend Mandy at Yes Good Dog 5*
I have gone with Mandy to help with my 10 month old Labrador who is very excitable and jumps up on people, also a bit of a puller on the lead. I have only one session so far which was all about engaging her brain and getting her to think about things. She has already picked it up. Looking forward to the next session! Highly recommend.