1-2-1 ‘Chill & Relax’ Separation Anxiety PackageHelp! I Cannot Leave My Dog Alone
The onset of separation anxiety is usually triggered by some sort of change that has happened whether that be in the owner’s life or the life of the dog. Possibly the dog has never been trained to have time alone as a puppy or has never been left alone in the past. Separation anxiety can be evident even if you are in the home and go into another room not just when you are out. Dogs can get very emotionally attached to their owner or a particular family member, so the parting of that person causes the dog stress.
It can be frustrating and heartbreaking for owners, very debilitating for the dog and cause complaints from neighbours and costly repairs.
How Mandy can help
Mandy of Yes! Good Dog Behaviour & Training specializes in helping to rehabilitate dogs who suffer with separation anxiety. Firstly, Mandy will determine whether it is true separation anxiety or whether other influences may be contributing to the issues. The ‘Chill & Relax’ Separation Training Course will take you and your dog on a journey to build up the time that your dog can be left alone.
Does your dog:
- Constantly follow your every movement around the home?
- Greet you with abundant excitability and take a long time to settle?
- Pace, pant or whine looking for you and maintaining vigilance at the windows or exit doors?
- Seem depressed, watchful or restless when you are getting ready to leave?
- Bark and howl when you leave the house or throughout the time you are away?
- Destroy furniture or other things in the room when left alone?
- Toilet in the home when no one is in?
If you can relate to any of the above your dog is mostly likely suffering from separation anxiety and your dog requires training to cope with being left on their own.
“Observation, knowledge and compassion enable behaviour change”
‘Chill & Relax’ Separation Anxiety Course – £350
What’s in the course?
- Initial home session for Mandy to carry out a full evaluation and prepare your dog’s individual Chill & Relax Separation Anxiety sessions. This session can be held remotely if out of area
- Five online coaching sessions with Mandy taking you and your dog through a step by step process (These are required to be conducted remotely to follow the programme effectively)
- Training a settle to relax
- Building foundations for alone time
- Increasing the criteria of alone time
- The complete ‘Chill & Relax’ phase by phase manual
- Progress reports on video footage throughout the programme
Important Course Information
- Initial home session if local to B90 then on-line sessions via Zoom Meeting App.
- Full payment is required a minimum of seven days prior to secure the session time(s)
- Refund Policy – Seven days’ notice is required for session cancellations or rescheduled sessions. No refund is provided on sessions that are cancelled or rescheduled with less than a seven-day notice period
- The course may be run over a three month period
- No aversive equipment is permitted such as choke/check chains, prong collars, shock collars, aversive sprays.
- Payment plan options are available on request
Highly recommend, Mandy is brilliant at what she does, is very knowledgeable, informative and extremely thorough. From the first telephone conversation I felt at ease and confident that she would be able to help with the issues we faced with our six-year-old Cavapoo and his anxiety. Our sessions have given us the confidence and knowledge in how to handle this going forward to help Rolo become less stressed in certain situations when he is left. We have already seen an improvement with Rolo being calmer and more relaxed when one of us leaves the home. Thank you does not quite seem enough, just wish we had found her sooner!
Mandy has been amazingly supportive and helpful with our unique circumstances. Never judging and always available for advice and support. I cannot recommend her enough to anyone who has even the smallest of problems with their dog. Thank you for everything you have done for us.
We hired Mandy for our puppy as we were particularly concerned about separation anxiety, so we wanted to prevent this from the onset. We had a bad experience in the past with a difficult puppy and felt like we needed to do this correctly for our new puppy. Hiring a professional like Mandy was so helpful. Her background and experience with dogs is very knowledgeable. We have the correct setup, correct routine, correct mind set and the correct trainer. We would certainly highly recommend Mandy. Thank you Mandy, you are a true dog Angel.
Mandy has been amazing with our Ruby. When we meet Mandy we had many things we needed help with: lead walk, excessive barking, recall and separation anxiety. Ruby is now able to walk on the lead without dragging me down the road and we have more control over her barking and recall! We’ve been given amazing support and easy to follow steps to resolve her separation anxiety which we are working on as not a quick fix. Thank you Mandy.