1-2-1 Puppy Training PackageFor Puppies Aged Between 8-26 weeks
Puppy development occurs in stages and behaviour changes happen very quickly. These can bring some challenging times to work through but thankfully puppies as young as eight weeks are sponges for new learning and at this important time they need guidance from their human parents to become happy and confident adult dogs.
How Mandy can help
The Yes! Good Dog 1-2-1 Puppy Training Course will provide you with all the information and life skills training that you need to coast through those early weeks and for you to enjoy this special time with your new puppy. It is a great learning experience for any new puppy parent in offering your puppy fun and engaging early learning to equip you with the fundamentals of knowledge to have a great skill set to train your dog through life as well as puppyhood
Transform your puppy into a well trained dog.
- Would you like to have help with training your puppy to have good manners and with early recall training?
- Is your puppy nipping you, chasing your feet and ripping holes in your clothes?
- Is your puppy jumping up?
- Does your puppy get upset when left alone?
- Do you need help with toilet training your puppy?
- Are you unsure how much exercise your puppy should be having and what mental enrichment your puppy needs?
- Do you understand your puppy’s food requirements?
- Do you need help with settling puppy and sleep regimes?
- Do you have other dogs within the family and need advice with bringing your new puppy into the fold?
- Are you worried about future resource guarding?
“The only way is the kind way”
1-2-1 Five Session Puppy Training Course – £295
1-2-1 Six Session Puppy Training Course – £325
What’s in the course?
- Five/Six (dependent on chosen package) puppy behaviour and training sessions
- Complete Puppy Parenting guide
- Puppy diary to log your puppy’s weekly progress and achievements
- Certificate and rosette on completion
Important Course Information
- Sessions will take place in your home, garden and a surrounding area if required
- No aversive training equipment is permitted
- No flexi/extendable leads are permitted
- Payment plans are available on request
- No refund is given on sessions cancelled or rescheduled in the event of less than a seven-day notice period
- Post code areas covered B13, B14, B26, B27, B28, B47, B90, B91, B92, B93, B94, B95
(a small surcharge per sessions may be applied if out of 3-mile area coverage of B90)
Mandy has been so helpful training us to train our two Goldendoodle pups, Cooper and Willow. She explains and demonstrates everything so well and is clearly very knowledgeable and skilled at what she does. Both pups have responded so well to the training – we couldn’t be more pleased! We would not hesitate to recommend Mandy and we are looking forward to continuing working with her. Thanks Mandy
I cannot recommend Yes Good Dog Training enough! Mandy has helped our gorgeous, but unruly, puppies become a delight and they do listen to us now! Thank you so much for your help Mandy.
Mandy was so helpful and professional. Her background and experience with dogs was very knowledgeable. We covered so much information, I had so many questions and Mandy went through so many things that I hadn’t even considered. Having this professional advice gave us the confidence to start on the correct path with our puppy. We would certainly highly recommend Mandy to others wanting to train their new arrival or existing pet. She is just lovely and given us the skills to train our beautiful puppy into a confident little dog.
Thank you, Mandy you truly are the ‘Dog Angel’
Mandy is the right person to help you understand and welcome your puppy home! She provided us documentation in advance and helped me understand the puppy routine, food, health and was very concrete with examples and situations. She even answered my questions after the session. I recommend Mandy and I am looking forward to the further training sessions.