1-2-1 Puppy Learns CourseFor Puppies Aged Between (2-6 months)
Due to current demand – The lead time for booking this service is November 2021
Puppies develop very quickly and with this the puppy’s behaviour output is constantly changing, crucial learning is taking place all the time and puppy is adjusting and adapting to their new environment and key relationships around them. This early period of development can bring some challenging times for care givers but also brings with it great opportunities to learn and understand your puppy and be able to support and guide them to be happy and balanced adult dogs.
How Mandy can help
The Yes! Good Dog 1-2-1 Puppy Learns Course will provide you with lots of information and life skills coaching for your puppy that will be invaluable for you to coast through those early weeks and for you to enjoy this special time with your puppy. It is a great learning experience for any new puppy parent in offering your puppy fun and engaging early learning to equip you with the fundamentals of knowledge to have a great skill set to work with your dog throughout life as well as puppyhood
Would you like to…….
- Learn the best ways to teach and guide your puppy’s behaviour?
- Understand your puppy’s behaviours to support them in life situations?
- Use positive reward and force free methods?
- Know how your puppy learns to walk nicely on a lead and the best equipment to use?
- Bring in the fundamental learning of coming back to you when called?
- Know how to address fear related issues?
- Help your puppy through anxiety related concerns ?
- Guide your puppy with coping with being alone?
- Support your puppy through toilet training?
- Learn methods to create calm
- Have a knowledge of the correct types of exercise and the best mental enrichment that your individual puppy needs?
- Learn more about your puppy’s food requirements?
- Smoothly transition your puppy into the family where there may be other animals or children or both?
- Prevent behaviour issues developing such as resource guarding?
*The Puppy Learns Course can be adapted to what you and your puppy’s requirements are
*On advisement you many require more or less sessions than the course states, cost will be adjusted accordingly
“The only way is the kind way”
1-2-1 Six Session Puppy Learns Course – £345
What’s in the course?
- Six sessions – approximately one hour in duration
- Handouts and video links throughout the course
- Puppy diary to log your puppy’s weekly progress and achievements
- Certificate and rosette on completion
Important Course Information
- Sessions will take place in your home, garden and a surrounding area if required
- No aversive training equipment is permitted
- No flexi/extendable leads are permitted
- Full payment is required 14 days prior to the first session time
- No refund is given on sessions cancelled or rescheduled in the event of less than a seven-day notice period
- Post code areas covered B13, B14, B26, B27, B28, B47, B90, B91, B92, B93, B94, B95
(a small surcharge per sessions may be applied if out of 3-mile area coverage of B90)
Mandy has been so helpful training us to train our two Goldendoodle pups, Cooper and Willow. She explains and demonstrates everything so well and is clearly very knowledgeable and skilled at what she does. Both pups have responded so well to the training – we couldn’t be more pleased! We would not hesitate to recommend Mandy and we are looking forward to continuing working with her. Thanks Mandy
I cannot recommend Yes Good Dog Training enough! Mandy has helped our gorgeous, but unruly, puppies become a delight and they do listen to us now! Thank you so much for your help Mandy.
Mandy was so helpful and professional. Her background and experience with dogs was very knowledgeable. We covered so much information, I had so many questions and Mandy went through so many things that I hadn’t even considered. Having this professional advice gave us the confidence to start on the correct path with our puppy. We would certainly highly recommend Mandy to others wanting to train their new arrival or existing pet. She is just lovely and given us the skills to train our beautiful puppy into a confident little dog.
Thank you, Mandy you truly are the ‘Dog Angel’
Mandy is the right person to help you understand and welcome your puppy home! She provided us documentation in advance and helped me understand the puppy routine, food, health and was very concrete with examples and situations. She even answered my questions after the session. I recommend Mandy and I am looking forward to the further training sessions.