Yes! Good Puppy AcademyPuppy Learns - Group Classes in Solihull
Getting the right start for your puppy
After the most important choice of choosing your puppy the next is setting off on the right foot with a great puppy class. Yes! Good Puppy Academy offers a great learning experience for any parent of new puppy in offering your puppy fun and engaged early learning in life skills, and to equip you with the fundamental knowledge to have a great skill set to support your dog through life as well as puppyhood.
Your puppy may be an optimistic character by nature full of bounce and vigor, or possibly more on the pessimistic side a little more wary and conservative about new things. At Yes! Good Puppy Academy we understand every puppy is unique.
Yes! Good Puppy Academy offers force free and positive lessons to kick start your puppy’s learning journey, catering for your new puppy’s individual personality and learning style. Whatever your puppy’s character we aim to bring out the best in your puppy through calm, thoughtful and balanced game based coaching and puppy body language observations skills . Academy puppies cannot wait to get into class!
What can you expect:
- Learn all about how to teach your puppy in the kindest and most effective ways
- Basic cues to enhance on communication and the safety of your puppy
- Education in how to manage and redirect normal puppy behaviours such as jumping up, chewing and nipping, alone anxiety
- Early loose lead walking and equipment
- Kind handling
- Initial recall games
- Good choice games
- Confidence building Floor work
- Settle training and stay cue
- Leave it cue
- Comprehensive Puppy Pack
- Course completion certificate and rosette
Above all your individual puppy will be catered for. The class size is small giving a great balance of individual attention
“Learning the fun way”
Puppy Learns Six Week Course £125.00 (12-20 weeks on commencement)
Venue: Solihull Lodge Community Centre, Grafton Road, B90 1NH
*Limited spaces – Social distancing – Face Covering not compulsory but advised
Course is six sessions over a six week period
Course commencement dates & times
- 15th April 2021 – Thursday 5.30 – 6.30pm (Full)
- 15th April 2021 – Thursday 6.45 -7.45pm (Full)
- 27th May 2021 – Thursday 5.30 – 6.30pm (Full)
- 27th May 2021 – Thursday 6.45 – 7.45pm (Full)
- 15th July 2021 – Thursday 6.00 – 7.00pm (Full)
- 9th Sept 2021 – Thursday 6.00 -7.00pm (Full)
- 28th Oct 2021 – Thursday 6-00-7.00pm (Full)
- 9th Dec 2021 – Thursday 6.00-7.00pm (no class run on 23rd and 30th Dec) recommences 6th Jan 2022
- Starting age between 12-20 weeks on date of course commencing
- *Over this age please see 1-2-1 Adolescent Dog Course (6-14 months)
- Vaccination card must be provided of proof of first and second inoculation at the first session
- Treat pouch and treats
- Collar and lead/ collar, harness and lead (Flexi leads are not permitted in class)
- Please email your details below should you wish to book a training course with Yes! Good Puppy Academy
Highly recommend Mandy and her team, we’ve really enjoyed our first course of puppy classes the boys have learned so much and had loads of fun! Looking forward to Youth Club
Mila with her rosette after graduating from the puppy class! Couldn’t recommend Yes Good Dog enough and can’t wait to sign Mila up for the next stage! Thank you Mandy!
We took our young dog Archie to puppy classes with Mandy and had a fantastic experience.
Every session was great fun and we learnt a lot. Mandy is clearly very knowledgeable and was able to tailor the tasks to suit each dogs needs. We particularly enjoyed the socialisation element in each session (which are monitored so your pup is never out of their depth!), and the opportunity to try new things like low level agility.
We had a great time and I think Archie was sad to graduate!
Thank you Mandy and the team for the last six weeks of Puppy School! Not only did Poppy have a fantastic time with all the other pups but she has learnt lots of the essential commands and really learnt to listen to us. A fab course and would highly recommend for anyone with a new puppy.
This is the second time we have used Yes! Good dog with Mandy. Firstly with our adult dog with a 1 to 1 session and now positive puppy weekly training with our puppy Chester. He has learnt so much! And had fun along the way. Everything taught at puppy class can be used out in the real world which we found very useful. We also loved that training would be altered slightly for each puppy to match their personality type. If we struggled with anything the team were always happy to help us individually until we got there.
The whole experience has been great, always good fun and positive, would highly recommend and looking forward to scent work